As every pet is different, and every family is different, therefore each pet will be treated as an individual. I will discuss what your pet’s risks are and be sure to care for them and their unique needs.
- Examinations with vaccines* $40
- Vaccinations $25-$40 depending on protection needed
- 4Dx (Lyme, HW etc.) $52
- Wellness Bloodwork + 4Dx $78 (STRONGLY ENCOURAGED)
- Fecal Exam for parasites $29, $38
- Nail Trim/Anal Glands $15/$20
- Blood Pressure $35
- Heartworm Prevention $35 and up depending on weight (including Proheart12, a preventative that is given by injection annually)
*no vaccinations will be given without an examination.
**Discounts for multiple (>2) pets at the same address
We are equipped to treat and manage many medical conditions, please do not hesitate to call us. Procedures which need to be done under general anesthesia will be referred to our partner practices. This would include most surgeries and dental procedures, as well as radiographs (xrays). If these are needed, I am happy to get these scheduled for you at your appointment with me. Please call if you have any questions about our services 317-606-6160.
When It’s Time to Say Goodbye…
It is my belief that the easiest way for your special friend to say his or her final goodbye is at home, surrounded by the people they love in their familiar and comforting environment, and where their other furry pack members can have a chance to say their goodbyes as well.
PLEASE CONTACT HEYDRDANA TO DISCUSS EUTHANASIA - WE ARE UNABLE TO PROVIDE THIS SERVICE VIA APPOINTMENT UNLESS YOU HAVE ALREADY DISCUSSED IT WITH US SO PLEASE CONTACT US FIRST BEFORE SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT.
- Euthanasia $225
- Pick up and Private Cremation with Forever Above: please call for information
- Group Cremation $75
HeyDrDana does not currently provide emergency services. Please click on our partner 24 Emergency Clinic logos to be redirected if your pet needs attention immediately. .